On May 31, 2018, the IRS released a revised Form 8609 adding a third minimum set-aside election – “Average Income”. The release did not include revised or updated Instructions for completion of the form. Owners intending to select the Average Income minimum set-aside for properties for which 8609s have not already been submitted to the IRS should use the updated 8609.
IRS Releases Revised Form 8609 with Income Average Election
- REAC Requirements for Emergency Call Systems December 8, 2019
- 2020 Census – What Apartment Managers Need to Know December 7, 2019
- New Overtime Rule Issued by the Department of Labor December 1, 2019
- Rent Guarantors – An Alternative to Rejecting Applicants November 30, 2019
- Novogradac Study Outlines Expected Income Increases November 24, 2019