HUD has published the 2019 HOME income limits. The limits will be effective on June 28, 2019. Until that date, HOME fund recipients should continue to use the 2018 HOME income limits, which were published on June 1, 2018. The CPD Income Calculator has not been updated for the 2019 income limits. A mailing list message will be sent out by HUD once the 2019 income limits have been updated in the calculator. Properties using HOME funds should notify their Participating Jurisdiction for details on using the new income limits.
2019 HOME Income Limits
- Alabama Court Decision Requires that Restrictions on LIHTC Properties Must be Considered in Property Tax Assessments February 16, 2020
- A New Tool for Landlords “Non-Smoking” Policies February 15, 2020
- Assistance Animal Requests Under the Fair Housing Act – HUD Issues Important New Guidance February 8, 2020
- Special Needs Trust- Determination of Annual Income February 1, 2020
- IRS Issues Ruling on Determination of Income Limits for Average Income Minimum Set-Aside January 31, 2020