HUD has published the 2019 HOME income limits. The limits will be effective on June 28, 2019. Until that date, HOME fund recipients should continue to use the 2018 HOME income limits, which were published on June 1, 2018. The CPD Income Calculator has not been updated for the 2019 income limits. A mailing list message will be sent out by HUD once the 2019 income limits have been updated in the calculator. Properties using HOME funds should notify their Participating Jurisdiction for details on using the new income limits.
2019 HOME Income Limits
- Information to Obtain When Assuming Management of a LIHTC Property September 15, 2019
- Determining the Income of LIHTC Applicants and Residents September 14, 2019
- RAD First Component – Eligibility, Conversion Requirements, and Financing Considerations September 9, 2019
- Dealing with Resident Owned Real Estate at Affordable Housing Properties September 7, 2019
- HUD Issues Revised Final Implementation Notice for RAD Program September 5, 2019